September 24, 2010

Homecoming!

Homecoming is coming! And I’m very excited! Finally, something fun is coming up at school. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to go last year.  I almost decided to go, but in the end, I didn’t. Well first off, I was going to go, I had everything planned out and I didn’t get a new dress, but I still had one. But then, somehow I just lost interest, and my best friends had decided not to go.  So I thought, what’s the point of me going then?
          This year, I want to go! I went to the March spring dance here last year, and hate to say it but it was boring. Nobody really came, but the only fun I had was that I was with my best friends.  This year, at homecoming, I will be with my best friends and my date and I hear it’s like one of the best dances of the year here. I hope it’s the car dealer place too, because having our dance in the gym sucks.  I bet it gets crowded and stinks. Not what I would like to see in a dance.
          I have no idea whatsoever what color to wear yet. And homecoming is only a few weeks away! Not good! So this week I’m going to be going shopping probably with my best friends to find a new dress. My date and I have to match too, since that’s what he told me. He said couples     have to match, and to me personally that sounds pretty nice but I don’t really care. But this week, I think I should find my dress soon, before I get like an ugly one or something. But I really doubt that would happen. There are lots of pretty dresses, and I just to find the right one for the night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for homecoming, it's crazy :)
    I think you'd look really nice in something like purple or gold :) But that's just my opinon lol. I'm sure you'll look great in whatever dress you get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that sucks about homecoming now is it's in the gym.

    ReplyDelete