September 10, 2010

TGIF. :D

                 Yay, so it’s finally Friday this week. And nothing special has happened this week so far. But today is picture day. Usually I would be the one to dress up but today I’m just like ahh, don’t want to. So I’ve gotten lazier this year.
                Let’s see, this week I haven’t really practicing my dancing as much as I would have liked to. Yeah, I seem to talk about that a lot but that’s what’s always across my mind! But anyways, this week I tried out “floats” which is like, holding yourself up and moving yourself. I’m not sure, but I think it’s a “power move”. But yeah, I tried out the move: “roaches”. A lot of people tend to get that confused with “turtles” and it’s a bit similar but except “roaches” are when you just move backwards. But “turtles” are when you move in a circular motion. And I’m not really a “floats” person, because I like to do freezes and such, but I tried it out. Only because this kid called me out in gym after lunch telling me to break dance.
                 So I was like alright, since I needed to work on stuff and everything else. And so I did that, and I got like six or seven of them! I know that doesn’t sound a lot, but that’s actually a lot if you’re a dancer and that’s your first time trying it out. So I was proud actually! And I don’t really know how it happened, but I did it and so now I’m going to start working a bit more with these. And of course my other moves, but more focused on this for now. I’ll keep up my progress and record what I’ve done on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment