October 19, 2010

China vs Japan

              China vs Japan - click please.

               I hate reading articles like those.  I hate anything about fighting really, I mean sometimes it is interesting, but yet again, this is just totally unneeded! If you clicked that link above, and read that article I had come across this morning then you would understand. The things people fight about nowadays is just uncalled for. These people need to have a talk about what they are going to do before things get out of hand.
              I'm Chinese. And reading this, it's not good. My boyfriend is Japanese. I think he would be disgusted by this too. I don't think our races should be fighting over land like that.  It's just the islands, it's not going to do much. It's like a game. Whoever gets the land wins and has the most power.  Life should not be like that.  The Chinese should not even be having these anti-Japan rallys. In China nor Japan. And really, why would they go all the way into Japan and have anti-Japan rally? What is that going to do besides making some Japanese people hate those Chinese? It's like a game that nobody wins.
               And what I don't like alot, is when people compare Ryota and I.  Like seriously? What I mean by this is that sometimes people bring up our background's history.  LIke how Japan and China have had lots of tensions run through them and some wars. It gets so annoying! It doesn't even matter, that's like years ago and doesn't even concern us so what's the point of bringing it up? I remember we were both talking about that before and even he agreed it's stupid. I think Japan is cool, he thinks China's cool. We're not living in the past, it's different now. So some people need to keep their comments to themselves. D:<            

No comments:

Post a Comment