October 5, 2010

Marine Video



     In our english class, we had to watch this marine video about this veteren and what had happened after him.  He had to go into the war in Iraq and when he came back, he was different.  Before he was going into the war proud and happy. And also determined. But when he came back, he was depressed and suicidal.
     When he came back, he was very different. He didn't even want to be with his wife anymore. Then he thought about killing himself.  Which I think is a super bad idea! I mean, I understand he's been tramatized and saw some horrific sights, but that doesn't mean he should end his life! From what he's seen, I feel that he should live his life and make the best of it and live it for the ones that didn't survive.
      I don't know what had happened after, but it was really sad.  It was as if he was all alone in the world, but really, I think there are a bunch of other people like him.  He's not the only one who had to go through this. And I think that it would best if he met other people like him.  I'm glad he's getting help and I hope he's okay by this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment