November 22, 2010

"Ice Ice Baby"

       Someday I really really want to go ice-skating. The sport looks so much fun! And I think I would find it interesting. When I was younger, I use to fantasize myself on the ice, becoming super elegant and graceful. I think it was because I use to watch lots of people skating on ice when I was younger. The tricks they do are amazing, I have tons much respect for them.
       Those tricks, I just can't get over it. It looks very graceful, and like an easy thing to do. But I think that if I was to actually try, I'd just hurt myself.  The spins are awesome, they spin so fast and yet, they are in control. And when they lift their legs up into the air, or one of my favorites, holding another person into the air while skating. Now that is some incredible stuff.
        My boyfriend's mom wants to go skating, maybe sometime this week. And hopefully I'll get to go along and watch her skate, I heard she use to be really good. And then i'd get a teacher! Plus, learning from someone who loves to do that is good, that means I could understand skating much more. From the photo above, Ryota and I were talking about if we could breakdance onto the ice. Haha, that picture is proof! Not that I would try something like that, too extreme for me. :p 


               

No comments:

Post a Comment