November 30, 2010

Sickness is not my friend.

                   I'm disgustingly sick. And I hate it so much! I can't stand it, it's one of the things I wish I never have to go through. Every year I always try my hardest not to get sick, and yet, I still get sick like almost every year! I think that, every winter, I've gotten sick at least once or twice. It's ridiculous. Being sick somewhat ruined my Thanksgiving break.
                 This break, I barely ate anything. I didn't even know I was sick at first; it was hard to sleep at night, but it didn't bother me much though. I slept a bit early, well for me, which was around 11 PM. Then woke up almost about 12PM. Tried to go eat, but I couldn't really. And just took some mediciene. Then went to sleep. And woke up around 3PM. I slept so much!
                The weird thing was that I didn't have any other symptons. I just felt very warm and wanted to throw up, which I did do. Hahah. Anyways, I felt so much better on Friday, but funny thing was there was like no more food anymore for me. Oh well, I wasn't even really hungry to eat the food this year, strangely. But then more bad news; I got sick like on Sunday with my nose running and getting a stuffy nose. This sucks. So far, I'm still a bit sick, and yes, I hate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment