February 9, 2011

Airbabyyyyyyy!

                     As I've said before you guys, I'm going to keep you guys updated! :) So with my dancing, I'm working on a new move! ;) Fun fun, but super difficult. Though I really need help with footwork, I'm so lazy to do drills, but I will start in due time. I want to session with either Michelle or Ryota. Ry because he's my boyfriend, and he's a talented dancer. :D He knows his footwork. And with Michelle because she's a bgirl too, and she's the only other dancer here that I notice actually trys to do things. Instead of just saying they can and not showing anything.
                     Well my main point of my blog today is that I'm working on my airbaby. One of my hardest freezes yet! But then again, it's getting accomplished each day. I don't remember when I started working on them, maybe since last week. I want to get this freeze down! Though I'm not sure how to transition into it while dancing, but I'll find out because there has to be a way since everyone who can do, does it.
                     I feel that I'm doing it right and also wrong; I lean in forwards a bit too much I'd say. I'm trying to do it with both hands since I can't balance on one alone unless I'm in airchair position. Plus, it's forward, I've never done a freeze like that and this is different too. But I think that even if this is wrong for now, I'm learning where to place my knee on my elbow. But i'm scared that if I keep doing this, I won't know how to get back into the actual right position, like I'll be stuck. SIGH. Hopefully things to well!

No comments:

Post a Comment