February 17, 2011

Ouuu, Egypt!

             Today's topic is about the country Egypt. I'm not really familiar with the country, I barely know much of it besides what I've learned from 7th grade when we really learned about it. It's really interesting actually, especially when it gets to the part about what they did to create a "mummy". Now with the history, I'm not so clear with it, my mind is fuzzy. But also again, it's interesting. For example, Cleopatra. That's some crazy story!
            Recently in the news they were having some kind of talk about some guy resigning. I have no idea what's going on. Bad for me, since I should keep up to date with world news. -__- But anyways, back to what I was going into. I guess somebody who not a lot of people liked or something said that he wasn't going to leave. And then the next day, he did the total opposite. I wonder what made him change his mind...
           When I think of that country, I also think of the song "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. I love that song! And it has that Egyptian feel to it. That's one of the things I admire about the country. It has it's own kind of style. Like when you see something and you automatically know it's from Egypt. If I was to say Pharaoh, mummy, locus, pyramids, what do you think of? Every single time, it's the country Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment