February 4, 2011

Ohayocon 2011 ~ ^_^

               This year was my first year at the Ohayocon! :D For those of you who don't know, Ohayocon is an anime convention. This was probably the most interesting yet of my year 2011. Every one whose gone there is always like excited to go back there once again. It's only happens 3 days a year and I don't know much because this was my first year going. But it's a fun place, it's basically a place that people all get together, chill and talk about the games or shows that they enjoy.
               Because this was my first year, I didn't even know what to expect. And I must say, I was wowwed. Almost about everybody dresses up as their favorite character. Molly and I were going to dress up, but we didn't because we just couldn't decide what to wear! I'm actually glad we didn't though because our costumes would have been lame compared to the others. They were amazing. There was like about everything you could think of, there was even the dough boy! :D
             The main reason I went was to go to the Rave. Raves are basically a party like type of place. You dance along to techno, any fast beat song and you have glow sticks. It's all in the dark and everyone has a great time there. Unfortunately I didn't even go though that was the main reason I went besides going to go and hang out with Ryota. I just gave Molly my pass (you need a pass to get into events) to go dance. But no matter what next year, I'm going to that rave. And possibly even work there next year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment