May 3, 2011

Lifes a puzzle

              Isn't it crazy how some things can just mess up so easily? When you try your hardest and what you get back in return is nothing but discomfort. Your just piled more with confusion, maybe you'll get hurt along the way. Who knows? But the thing is that whatever happens, at least you know you tried. That's ONE thing you can't dwell on.
            It's a weird way how everything works some times. You just don't know what's coming until it actually hits you in the face. Then that's when realization kicks in to slap you with reality. And haha, yeah, it's basically beating you up because you were blind enough not to even see it in the first place. But some things you can't see with the naked eye. You can't hear because you don't understand, and you can't feel because you it didn't mean anything to you.
            One thing I really hate is confusion. It makes me feel out of place, like I shouldn't even be in that position in the first place. I'm the type of person who likes things done when I want them, no excuses. When something stands in my way, I fight past it, whatever the obstacle is, there has to be a solution, am I correct? So when I have a problem and it starts to confuse me, it feels as if i'm mentally beating myself up trying to fix things. Like myself, trying to find out what's wrong and what can make myself better. But in the long run it's worth it because if I work and try hard enough, then I'll hopefully get the results I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment