May 11, 2011

Prom 2012.

                      This week has been all talk about my school's prom. A bunch of people have told me that it was lame. Others told me it was fun. But one thing they all say it that it was memorable. That's great, I'm glad everyone had a fun time. Next year I'll be a junior sooooo I'm able to go into our prom. I'm still thinking on whether or not I should attend.
                    I kinda want to go, I think it'd be fun no matter what. If I go, I have to get a dress and everything. I'd do my hair myself, I don't trust other people doing it. They'd probably do it wrong. Then there's my nails which my cousin is great at, so oh yeah! Free nails. lol I don't like all that plastic crap really, I just like painting it and stuff. Then there's the dress. I have no idea. I think I'll stick with a short one perhaps junior year then senior year go all out like crazy and have a nice gown.
                    My date would of course be my boyfriend. If all you guys are wondering, yes I could have gone to prom but didn't go with him. My boyfriend is a senior, I'm sure everyone knows that. It would have been a 6hoour drive. Coming here and back since he lives 1 and a half hour away from me. Coming here, then going back. Then after prom coming back here then he has to go back. Then we just didn't want to go anymore. Strange huh? So we missed out on his and now were planning on mine. So maybe I'll go to my junior prom just for him. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment