May 17, 2011

This year has been something I didn't expect.

                   It's close to the tears and hugs full of embracing one another while we're saying good bye. As I'm typing this, tears kinda stung my eyes, but it went away. I'm going to miss everyone so much! I'll be leaving next year to go to another school, though this will always still be my school. It's sad to think we're all growing up, all getting our licenses and stuff. The next thing we know, we'll be graduating all together. It'll be fun to laugh back at the times from the past. This sophomore year was crazy. I can't believe it.
                    I've changed A LOT this year. I don't even know where to start. From my looks by my hair, make up. Then there's my personality. I've become stronger as a person, matured up though I'm still immature at times. I miss the past. The old me. But I've become a whole 'nother person this year. Last night I went back into the past and read messages, comments, etc on my Myspace account. I really have changed into a more serious person I believe. This year changed me. All my actions have made me who I am today.
                    This year I struggled a lot. Stressed out like hell, broke apart, breaking down when I didn't know what else to do. That's never happened to me kinda.. But I feel like this year was meant to be in my life to show me what's out there in life. What I have to do, change my mistakes and stuff. If that makes sense. I struggled with my life, with school, people, you get the deal. This year was my first year I had a problem with school. I have my usual times where I get frustrated but this year I struggled like C R A Z Y in geometry. Not only academically but also with my life with my circle of friends and everything. This year showed me so much stuff, I can't express this enough. But even so, I appriciate it. I learned who my real friends were, how sometimes friends fight and just can't even be friends anymore. I learned about my mistakes as a person, how I need to shape up. I learned how to grow up, how to cook. This year was all about learning. Even though I told everyone how much I hated sophomore year, I'm thankful for it. I got something out of it that I didn't realize till around now. I guess that's what high school's for. You learn something new. Not just everyday, but also something like a lesson in maybe a year. But I'll always remember my sophomore year. :p
                Overall I'm glad I got to spend it with the people in my 2013 class. They're all funny people, English & History wouldn't be the same without them. For all my other classes, they all weren't ones that I favored, but I love those 2 classes. Special thanks to those who know who they are. Thank you so much for helping me this year! <3

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! We'll miss you. I'll talk to you later in History LoL

    ReplyDelete