March 8, 2011

Stresssssssssss D;

                     Have any of you guys been stressed out to the point that nothing makes any sense whatsoever? As of right now, I'm going through that. There are so much stuff that needs to be done. Yet I feel I don't have enough time for everything! School is almost coming to an end, but the most important part of the year is coming up.
                     Next week are OGTs! I'm somewhat worried, but yet then again, I have a nervous feeling i'll be okay. Every one says it's so easy. But everyone sees things differently. So I'm afraid that even though it is easy for everyone else, what about me? What if I don't pass? There are so many "what if" questions running through my mind.
                     To add into these tests, I need so much other things done. I don't even know what I want for next year. My head is killing me all the time, and I lose sleep trying to figure out what to do next. My mind is constantly wandering around trying to figure out what I should do. I'm hoping that next year will be okay, I really don't want it to be as or even more stressful as I am right now at this point. Hopefully things will be okay. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment