March 29, 2011

Spring Break!

                  Next week will finally be my spring break! :D I can't wait. I want school to be over with as soon as possible, I'm tired of sophomore year. I hate this year so much, it's way too stressful and I can't take it anymore! A break from this year will be so much fun, awesome, great, any good word.
                   This year, my classes have been too much, like I'm TIRED of everything in it. Especially in geometry. Now I don't have a problem with learning, I do enjoy it. But learning geometry has been such a struggle. I don't find it hard, somewhat, but it's the way perhaps i'm being taught or maybe I just need more help with it. I don't know.
                    I don't enjoy biology at all. It's boring! I'm not a science person at all. So I want my break to come so I can just break away from it all. I need a break, and I love spring, what could be better? Oh yeah, summer break. That way, I wouldn't have school. Yay. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment